The Fast and Easy Way to Move Funds
What are Bank2Bank Transfers?
A FREE online service that lets you transfer money between your ANB accounts and accounts at hundreds of other banks, brokerages, and credit unions in the U.S.
Make one-time or recurring transfers and have them arrive the next banking day.
How Do I Enroll?
Enrollment is easy, just follow these steps:
- Log in to your online banking account
- In the Netteller menu, click on Bank2Bank
- Review the Service Agreement and click "I Agree".
To enroll an external account:
- Select the Add Account menu
- Provide the external bank routing number and account number
- Two credit transfers will be sent to the external account within two business days
- Log in to your external account and note the two transfer amounts
- Log in to your ANB online banking account, click on Bank2Bank and Enrolled Accounts
- Enter the two verification amounts in the provided fields
- Your external account is now ready for use.
How Do I Set Up a Transfer?
- Select the New Transfers menu
- Select the From and To accounts
- Enter the transfer amount
- You can set up recurring transfers by changing the Frequency selection.
Important Things to Remember About External Transfers
- NO SERVICE FEES
- Transfers submitted by 1:30pm ET will be available the following banking day
- This service is available for RETAIL (non-Business Cash Management) customers only
- You can perform a maximum of five transfers per day
- Inbound Transfers (to ANB):
- Transfers to both checking and savings are allowed
- Maximum amount of $5,000 per day
- Outbound Transfers (from ANB):
- Only transfers from checking are allowed
- Maximum amount of $1,000 per day
Have questions about Bank2Bank Transfers? Click here for an answer.