Our Debit Card Gives You Convenient Access to Your Money 24 Hours a Day.
The American National Bank MasterMoney® Debit Card gives you everything you need in an Automated Teller Machine (ATM) card and more. It's your checkbook and ATM card all in one.
As an ATM card, it gives you access to cash, day or night, through thousands of ATM machines worldwide displaying the Cirrus®, Star®, Presto®, or MasterCard® emblem. Click here to find an ATM location.
As a Debit card, instead of writing a check, simply present your MasterMoney card. The card is accepted everywhere MasterCard is accepted - shops, gas stations, restaurants, airlines, and hotels. Unlike a Credit card, payments for purchases will be deducted directly from your checking account and will appear on your monthly statement.
With your American National Bank check card you will have the added security of the MasterCard® Secure Code™. The MasterCard® Secure Code is a private code that brings you added protection against unauthorized use of your card when you shop online.
Every time you pay online at a participating merchant with your American National Bank check card, you’ll be automatically prompted to enter your own private SecureCode™ – just like entering a PIN at the ATM. With MasterCard® Secure Code™, only you and the people you designate can make online purchases using your American National Bank check card at participating online merchants. And of course, your SecureCode™ is completely private and known only to you and American National Bank.
At participating merchants, you’ll be prompted to create your own SecureCode prior to checkout. When this happens, a window from American National Bank will appear and you’ll be guided through the simple enrollment process before your purchase is completed. Once you’ve created your private SecureCode, you can then use it for future purchases at participating online merchants.
- No monthly or annual fee
- Use your ATM/Debit card at any ATM or Point of Sale terminal displaying the Cirrus®, Star®, Presto®, or MasterCard® emblems
- ATM withdrawals made at any Presto! ATM are always free of a service charge
- We never charge a fee for the use of your ATM card at automated teller machines that are not operated by us
- We waive the fees for the first four ATM withdrawals each month assessed by other financial institutions
- After the first four withdrawals per month, you may be charged a fee by the owner of the machine
- Savings account may be linked to your MasterMoney card for ATM transactions
- To apply please visit the bank and speak to a Customer Service Representative (Subject to approval)
To Report your MasterMoney Debit Card Lost or Stolen
We offer a couple of ways you can deactivate your ATM/Debit card if the card is lost, stolen, or you suspect unauthorized transactions on your account.
During normal banking hours:
- Call (954) 491-7788 and speak to a Personal Banker
Outside normal banking hours (both of the following options are available 7 days/24 hours):
- On the Internet using our online banking system (recommended):
- Login to your Internet Banking Account at www.americannationalbank.com
- Click on the Options tab
- Select the Report ATM/Debit Card Lost/Stolen menu
- Check the Lost/Stolen box next to the appropriate ATM/Debit card and click Submit
- Your card will be deactivated immediately.
- Call (954) 491-7788 and select option 1