Access Your Accounts Whenever You Need to With Online Banking.
Interested in enrolling in online banking and bill payment?
If you are an existing account holder:
- Go to our home page - click here
- Click the Online Banking Login button in the top banner - type any character in the User ID field
- Click the Enroll link and follow the instructions on the following screens.
If you do not currently have an account with ANB, click here to contact us.
Benefits of Online Banking
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Utilizes the latest Internet security technologies such as SSL encryption and Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- No charge for Online Banking and Bill Payment.
Online Banking Features
- Access to detailed history on your accounts including checks cleared, deposits, ATM and Debit Card transactions, and loan balance information.
- Transfer funds between your ANB accounts or make a loan payment online
- Mobile Banking - view accounts, check balances, transfer funds, and pay bills from you web-enabled phone or Smartphone with ANBMobile banking - click here for more information.
- BANK2BANK Transfers - A new feature that lets you transfer money between your ANB accounts and accounts at hundreds of other banks, brokerages, and credit unions in the U.S. Click here for more information.
- E-Statements - View your account statements online, you no longer need to receive paper statements.
- View images of paid checks and deposited items
- Create and view stop payments
- Set up alerts to notify you when your balance falls to a certain level or you receive a direct deposit, etc.
- Link up with Quicken or QuickBooks using Direct Connect and download your transactions and pay your bills online in one step (see below)
- Send and receive secure messages to and from American National Bank
- View current deposit interest rates